Safety is first. Our Transportation Department utilizes electronic location and video monitoring to ensure the safety of our students as well as provide consistent, reliable service. We plan bus routes using an advanced electronic system to provide the most efficient use of resources.
Riding the bus is a privilege, and we consider it an extension of the students’ classroom. Know the rules!
- Remain seated throughout the trip.
- Keep aisles clear.
- Do not speak to the driver while the bus is in motion.
- Do not engage in any disruptive behavior.
- Keep voices at a low level; use your “indoor voice.”
- Windows are for ventilation. Do not place anything through the window opening at any time.
- Do not open windows without the driver’s permission.
- Do not throw objects in or at the bus.
- Do not touch emergency exits, exit controls, or any of the bus safety equipment, except in the event of an emergency.
- Dump trash in a container outside of the bus.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus (plastic water bottles allowed).
- We do not permit vulgar language.
Transportation Contact Information
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Dispatcher/Field Trips: 623-707-4537
School Buses housed at:
1617 S. 67th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85043