Our governing board has high expectations for student achievement. It is of vital importance to them to employ individuals who take the initiative to provide the best programs, strategies, and learning environment for all of our students.
Meet Our Board Members
Eastburn Mrs. PeggyMrs. Peggy Eastburn Board President Send message »
Mrs. Eastburn has resided in the Fowler community for nearly 30 years, and all of her children attended Fowler schools. She has a long history of volunteering her services in our classrooms and is a very active citizen with regard to City of Phoenix initiatives. Mrs. Eastburn is the chairperson of the Estrella Village Planning Committee, and she has sat on numerous other city committees. Mrs. Eastburn's love for our community and her concern for our students make her a welcome addition to the Fowler Board.
Montoya Ms. FranciscaMs. Francisca Montoya Board Clerk Send message »
Ms. Francisca Montoya is a lifelong resident of Maricopa County and advocate of public education. She has lived in the Fowler Elementary School District for the past 22 years. Ms. Montoya’s professional experience spans 25 plus years in non-profit management, government relations, and community and economic development. She is the director of community development at Raza Development Fund, a national community development financial institution. Ms. Montoya is a member of the Maricopa County Planning and Zoning Commission and Marisol Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Ms. Montoya is a product of the public k–16+ education system and a graduate of Arizona State University currently finishing a master’s at Penn State. She is the proud mother of two sons and three granddaughters.
Current Public Notices
The only official posting location is the notice board at the northwest corner of the district office at 1617 South 67th Avenue.
We will also post our most current public notices online for your convenience.
- December 12, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- December 7–8 2023 – Quorum Notice
- Novemer 14, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- October 2, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- September 18, 2023 – Executive Meeting Notice
- September 12, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- August 8, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- August 1, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- July 21, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- July 11, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- June 13, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- June 5, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- May 17, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- May 9, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- April 28, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- April 17, 2023 – Special Meeting Notice
- April 11, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- March 14, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- March 11, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- February 14, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice
- January 25, 2023 – Quorum Notice
- January 10, 2023 – Regular Meeting Notice