PowerSchool Parent Portal Information
Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPad, & Android)
Did you know you can access your Parent account with a mobile device? Click below to download the parent app for your device. You can also search the iTunes App store or Google Play store for “PowerSchool for Parents."
Mobile Device Application Guides
Creating a Parent Portal Account
- FESD PowerSchool Parent Portal Getting Started Setup Guide (English / Spanish)
- Setting Up ParentPortal Account (Video)
- Linking another Student to Your Parent Portal Account
Parent Portal Guides
- I do not have a password for my student. How can I obtain one?
- Please contact your child’s school to obtain a password.
- When report cards are sent out to parents, our schools typically send out credentials so you are able to setup an account.
- I can’t login to the mobile app because I do not have an account, how do I create one?
- Please contact your student’s school to obtain login information and a setup sheet. You will need to setup a parent account using the information from the school before you are able to login on your mobile device.
Once you have setup a login, you can access the parent portal from any web browser at: https://fesd.powerschool.com